No Sugar Added Oatmeal Cookies For the Diabetics and Dieters
Are you promising yourself to start the new year on a healthier note? Maybe you or a loved one have recently been diagnosed as a diabetic or perhaps you just wish to cut down on the sugar in your family's diet. Here are some cookie recipes for you to try.
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I was sixty. I experiment with sugar-free recipes all the time. My 4-year-old granddaughter loves to help me in the kitchen. I find that she loves eating the sugar-free cookies the same as the "sugar" ones. If you start the kiddos out on less sugar while they are young, you are doing them a big favor and they won't even realize they are eating healthier. The Sugarless Banana-Oatmeal Cookies are good to start with. The bananas add moisture (a problem in sugar-free baking) and natural sweetness. No Sugar Added Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies are also a good cookie as the oatmeal adds some moisture and the raisins add natural sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment